b/ Corey Glover
OF LIVING COLOUR
Vice — COREY GLOVER w/ MIKE CIRO (GUITAR)
Washington D.C. (Sept. 24, 2016)
@ The Smithsonian Institute Museum of African American History and Culture.
Living Colour Shade (2017)
• (w/George Clinton) on the band’s latest, still socially conscious album.
— photography, art direction b/ dave. (OriginalNoise.Org)
• Washington D.C., September 24, 2016 — Living Colour, Public Enemy, and The Roots play the opening of The Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum of African American History and Culture.
• Living Colour’s “Freedom Sounds” set included:
“Time’s Up” / “Sex Machine” / “Cult of Personality.”
From Russia With Love
— Living Colour
“Back In The U.S.S.R”
• Living Colour Tribute To Linda w/Paul McCartney
• COREY GLOVER [Pg2]
• Vernon Reid (guitar)
• Corey Glover (vocals)
• Will Calhoun (drums)
• Doug Wimbish (bass guitar)