Creative Director — As JAZZIZ Magazine found its way into the new Millennium, its 20th Anniversary presented a good excuse to take a look back before launching into the future.
Created in 1983 by Michael Fagien, an MD with a love of Fusion and Contemporary Jazz musics, JAZZIZ, under the editorship of Larry Blumenfeld, grew to become one of the industry’s most respected publications.
Starting with the 20th anniversary, here are a number of the covers we put together.
Original Noise Photographers/Illustrators
• Patrick Farrell (photographer)
• Brian Smith (photographer)
• Enid Farber (photographer)
• Jen Renninger (illustrator)
• Linda Zacks (illustrator)
• Skot Olsen (illustrator)
• Emilio Perez (illustrator)
• Bruce Helander (illustrator)